RDI’s Mobile Expertise:
In the past decade, smartphones and tablets are replacing PCs, laptop. RDI has been building mobile applications for their customers to help stay ahead of the competition. We’ve built native applications (iOS, Android and Windows 8) and hybrid applications. Over the last 5 years, we’ve built quite a few applications on different platforms, below is a list of functionalities/features that we’ve built.
- Layout Development & Conversion of PSD’s (Layout) Images as needed for mobile devices.
- In-app purchase
- Integration with social media
- Business, Productivity, Social Applications, Healthcare Applications
- Web services integration
- GPS Integration
- Hardware monitoring applications
- Background services
- Push notification
Native or Hybrid application or Mobile website:
One of the most common questions, we get asked from clients should I just build one solution (hybrid) or should I build native application or just build a responsive / mobile website. Few points to delve before you can make the decision:
- Who are your users?
- Why should you build mobile applications?
- Identify need of using core / hardware functionality of mobile
- Offline data, online data or both?
- Third party API integration
- Mobile payment integration
- Data security
- Importance or need of real-time data sync
- Current solution should allow future edit/additions
As you plan to build mobile application, you should review below points to help in preparing for this exciting project:
- Rough project scope, expected timeline and execution expectation
- Initial discussion about project scope and budget
- Mobile solution to Integrate with data on web
- Maintenance cost
- Document business requirements
- Prepare functional, technical or project flow document
- Future maintenance and enhancements document
Having a strategy to handle tablets, smartphones and maybe wearable devices is not an option? We can help you navigate through this technology maze that keeps changing so fast. Request for a free copy of In-depth Mobile Application checklist.